All event visitors at the festival grounds confirm that they have read and accepted the venue rules included in the Terms and Conditions. These shall be published at the venue entrance for consultation.
• Warning! The noise volume at concerts can exceed above-average decibels. This may cause damage to your hearing if no hearing protection is used.
• The event holder reserves the right to change the programme and line-up.
• Tickets are not refunded after they have been purchased.
• It is not permitted to bring along photo, filming or other recording equipment to the event. Any audio and/or video recordings in any way are strictly prohibited – any violations will be prosecuted.
• Audio and/or video material is recorded at the event by the event holder. By purchasing this ticket or entering the venue, the ticket buyer or owner hereby acknowledges and authorizes that he/she may be visible and/or audible on such a recording. He/she also authorizes the use of these recordings and/or images by broadcasting or other means of exploitation.
• There is no entitlement to a seat.
• Repeat admission is only possible with the respective date stamp on this ticket.
• Animals are not allowed on the festival grounds.
• Concession tickets are available for school kids, students and Trainees up to 27 years. Eligibility for concession tickets must be proven by valid ID at the box office before first entering the event grounds.