Terms & Conditions
All event visitors at the festival grounds confirm that they have read and accepted the venue rules included in the Terms and Conditions.
• Warning! The noise volume at concerts can exceed above-average decibels. This may cause damage to your hearing if no hearing protection is used.
• The event holder reserves the right to change the programme and line-up.
• It is not permitted to bring along photo, filming or other recording equipment to the event. Any audio and/or video recordings in any way are strictly prohibited – any violations will be prosecuted.
• Audio and/or video material is recorded at the event by the event holder. By purchasing this ticket or entering the venue, the ticket buyer or owner hereby acknowledges and authorizes that he/she may be visible and/or audible on such a recording. He/she also authorizes the use of these recordings and/or images by broadcasting or other means of exploitation.
• There is no entitlement to a seat.
• Repeat admission is only possible with the respective date stamp on this ticket.
• Animals are not allowed on the festival grounds.
• Concession tickets are available for school kids, students and Trainees. Eligibility for concession tickets must be proven by valid ID at the box office before first entering the event grounds.